The Friends of Brislington Brook need your help…. through our steering group meetings we have created a list of things we would like to achieve in the short and long team.
However, we would also like to hear from people in the local community, and people who use Nightingale Valley and St Annes Woods, and hear what you think.
Q. What events would you like us to host in Nightingale Valley and St Annes Woods?
Q. Is there an area you think needs some refurbishment or improvement?
Q. How can we make the woodland a nicer place for everyone to enjoy?
Here are some suggestions we have come up with so far….
- Install a litter bin near the benches at St Annes Well.
Requirements: Bristol Parks Department to install and empty.
- The refurbishment of the Holy Well in St Annes Woods.
- Installing more benches in Nightingale Valley and St Annes Woods.
***Subject to the approval of Bristol City Council*** Requirements: Funds or donations for wood.
- Install sign posts within Nightingale Valley to direct people to each of entrances/exits.
***Subject to the approval of Bristol City Council*** Requirements: Find Engraver & funds or donation of wood
- Install an information /history board at St Annes Well
***Subject to the approval of Bristol City Council*** Requirements: Funds for the board & research information & history to be included